Our half-board rates include the following complementary amenities:
- Healthy breakfast buffet with a nice variety of assorted food items
- 5-course gourmet dinner of your choice including a salad from the salad bar
- Gala dinner or theme night with complementary cocktail and live music once a week (from spring-autumn)
- Access to the Classic Hotel Meranerhof sauna area (finnish sauna, steam sauna, infrared loungers) with relaxation room and also a small gym
- Access to the indoor pool (connected to the outside garden in summer), including Jacuzzi and Kneipp basin
- Soft robe, bath towel and slippers for the duration of your stay
- Parking within free enclosed private parking area directly in front and behind the Classic Hotel Meranerhof (or we offer also garages with additional cost € 15,00 par day->reservation in advance requested)
- Use of our EV charging stations (with additional cost)
- Guestcard Merano
- Free rentals including bikes (e-bikes for a little charge), paperback books and hiking backpacks
- Activities: Guided guest hikes from April to October once a week
- Discounted green fees at the golf courses of "Golf in Südtirol"
- Discounted tickets for the Merano Thermal Baths directly opposite the Classic Hotel Meranerhof
- WiFi connection
>>Rates for Christmas and New Years can be found among the current specials.
Please note that for half-board bookings a minimum stay of 2 nights is required. Discounted rates for children sharing a room with their parents range from 30-50% reduction. Children under the age of 2 stay for free. For an extra adult on a cot bed we charge a discounted rate of 20%.
The flat rate for bringing pets (by request only) is € 20,00 per night, without food. Pets are not allowed in the dining and spa area or in the garden. Please note that local by-laws require dogs to wear a muzzle while on board all bus lines and gondolas.
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM. Please note that an early departure fee equivalent to a 3 day rate will apply.