Our half-board rates include the following complementary amenities:
- Healthy breakfast buffet with an abundant variety of assorted food items
- 5-course gourmet dinner of your choice including a salad from the salad bar (the price-inclusive daily meal can be either lunch or dinner)
- Gala dinner or theme night with complementary cocktail and live music once a week
- Access to the Meranerhof Hotel sauna, including the pool bar and the fitness centre
- Access to the indoor pool (connected to the outside garden in summer)
- Soft robe, bath towel and slippers for the duration of your stay
- Parking within free enclosed private parking area directly on site at the Meranerhof Hotel
- Use our EV charging stations (with additional cost)
- Touristcard Merano
- Free rentals including bikes (e-bikes for a little charge), paperback books and hiking backpacks
- Guided guest hikes from April to October once a week
- Discounted green fees at the golf courses of "Golf in Südtirol"
- WiFi connection in all rooms and access to an internet station
Rates for Christmas and New Years can be found among the current specials.
Please note that for half-board bookings a minimum stay of 2 nights is required. Discounted rates for children sharing a room with their parents range from 30-50% reduction. Children under the age of 2 stay for free. For an extra adult on a cot bed we charge a discounted rate of 20% reduction.
The flat rate for bringing pets (by request only) is 15,00 Euros per night, food not included. Pets are not allowed in the dining and spa area or in the garden. Please note that local by-laws require dogs to wear a muzzle while on board all bus lines and gondolas.
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM. Please note that an early departure fee equivalent to a 3 day rate will apply.