Our half-board rates include the following complementary amenities:
- Healthy breakfast buffet with an abundant variety of assorted food items
- 5-course gourmet dinner of your choice including a salad from the salad bar (the price-inclusive daily meal can be either lunch or dinner)
- Gala dinner or theme night with complementary cocktail and live music once a week
- Access to the Meranerhof Hotel sauna, including the pool bar and the fitness centre
- Access to the indoor pool (connected to the outside garden in summer)
- Soft robe, bath towel and slippers for the duration of your stay
- Parking within free enclosed private parking area directly on site at the Meranerhof Hotel
- Use our EV charging stations for free
- Touristcard Merano
- Free rentals including bikes (e-bikes for a little charge), paperback books and hiking backpacks
- Guided guest hikes from April to October once a week
- A few times a week body program (e.g. acquagym, nordic walking…)
- Discounted green fees at the golf courses of "Golf in Südtirol"
- Wi-Fi connection in all rooms and access to an internet station
Rates for Christmas and New Years can be found among the current specials.
Please note that for half-board bookings a minimum stay of 2 nights is required. Discounted rates for children sharing a room with their parents range from 30-50% reduction. Children under the age of 2 stay for free. For an extra adult on a cot bed we charge a discounted rate of 20% reduction.
The flat rate for bringing pets (by request only) ranges, depending on size, from 10 - 15 Euros per night, food not included. Pets are not allowed in the dining and spa area or in the garden. Please note that local by-laws require dogs to wear a muzzle while on board all bus lines and gondolas.
Check in time is 2:00 PM and check out time is 11:00 AM. Please note that an early departure fee equivalent to a 3 day rate will apply.